The mission of the Humboldt County Resource Conservation District (HCRCD) is to assist private and public landowners in the planning, design, and implementation of soil, water, and forest resource conservation practices to improve and enhance natural and working lands in Humboldt County.
- Request for Proposals – Post Fire Disaster Recovery – RPF Services
- Greater Willow Creek Wildfire Resilience Project – Nov 8th Meeting
- Non-industrial Forest Landowner Forest Management Plan Application – OPEN
- Application Deadline Extended: A Small Ag Business Drought and Flood Relief Grant Program
- Greater Willow Creek Community Meeting
- California Small Agricultural Business Drought and Flood Relief Grant Program
- Audit Services Request for Proposals
Forest Health and Fire ResilienceSuccessful forest management is essential to North Coast communities’ safety and economies. The Forest Health and Fire Resilience program helps to support the health and sustainability of our forest ecosystems through sound resource management, prioritization, and project funding.
Agricultural EnhancementWorking with agricultural producers to implement new and innovative practices on their lands.
Salt River WatershedLeading one of the most ambitious ecosystem restoration projects on the west coast to improve habitats and agricultural production in the heart of the lower Eel River
Habitat RestorationRestoring and enhancing habitats to promote diverse working landscapes and benefit fish, wildlife, and agriculture.