The Humboldt County Resource Conservation District (HCRCD) has partnered with Lendistry and the California Small Agricultural Business Drought & Flood Relief Grant Program to provide relief to small agricultural businesses that experienced a decline in annual gross receipts or gross profits due to drought or storm flood conditions. For more information and to apply for this program visit www.cadroughtfloodrelief.com or contact HCRCD staff at email@example.com to learn if you are eligible and for assistance applying.
Wednesday, October 4th, 4-5pm
- Register for our webinar here: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMvdu2rrjwuH9BBuWD7gkg1yB8_1nQDTAvL
Wednesday, October 11th, 11-12pm
- Join our webinar here: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88589169016
Final Webinar – Wednesday, October 25th, 1-2pm
- Register for our webinar here: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZcuf-yrqjotHtH2o8gVx5iVTWK4P4Ow5B2i
- We will hold office hours following the webinar to provide technical assistance for applicants at the Agriculture Center Auditorium, 5630 South Broadway Eureka.
- Wednesday, October 17th, 1-2pm
- Cahill Event Barn located at 26 Goble Ln, Ferndale, CA 95536
The California Small Agricultural Business Drought & Flood Relief Grant Program is administered by the California Office of the Small Business Advocate (CalOSBA).